BOTTOMS TO HAVE FROM POPPYAPPAREL

Yeah Yeah, it's another "PoppyApparel sales" post and today I'm talking bottoms. Confused?

Bottoms like shorts, skirts, trousers...  Posting my favorites as usual plus don't forget the 10% discount when you use FayXpoze17.

  • The Azael Skirt : This one for me is love at first sight and, it's simple and beautiful. Totally up for sale now just click on the image and purchase using my discount code "FayXpoze17"

  • High Waist Floral Shorts : This one has lace detail, so adorable. Something for a casual outing, to the mall, to chill with friends. Definitely a wardrobe essential. 

  • The Zoe Skirt : Okay, there's something about this skirt that makes you want to own it and wear it. Best to you do just that. Remember discount code : FayXpoze17

  • The Stripe Shorts : I really don't know what you think but this is beautiful, I love it and I want it. So creative and stripy. Plus stripes are in vogue now. 

  • The Zara Skirt : What's there not to love about this skirt with lace detail giving it good vibes. 

  • The Plaid High Waisted Shorts : This is like a "cool office girl shorts". Can be paired with any colour of top and best if it's a top that can be tucked in nicely. 

  • The Charlisa Skirt : This is my favorite and so much emotions attached to it. It's adorable and can paired with a sweatshirt, a nice tuckable top and easy with the colours, opt for not too bright coloured skirts as it would bring it the beauty of the skirt. You should have this. 

Okay, that's it for today. For more bottoms, check here and don't forget to use my discount code : FayXpoze17 for 10% discount.

Enjoy the rest of the week. 


Comments

Popular Posts