FEELING COMFY IN MY LUCY DAVES SANDALS

Late last year I got my close feet Lucy Daves sandal. I fell in love with this particular piece because of my choice of footwear (close feet).

It's a very comfy leather footwear and it's amazing how they got my foot size right. Social media shopping is on a 50/50 level, it's either you get duped or get your items or get wrong sizes (which happens most times).

As for me, this sandal was my first online order and I'm glad it got to me in one piece and fits well. Do visit LucyDaves to order for yours.



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top : Chinese Smarthouse (Gift from a friend)
Trouser : Thrift item
Sandal : Lucy Daves
Bag : Vary (Random)

Don't forget to follow @fayxpoze on twitter, facebook and instagram for more on FayXpoze. 

Do you own a Lucy Daves sandal? How would you rate their sandals on a scale of 1-5? 

Your thoughts would be welcomed. God bless

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts