LET THY LIPS BE ATTRACTIVE TOO

 Hey guys!  How's has this week been so far?


Okay, today I have for us a beauty DIY (Do It Yourself) post and yeah it's a lip scrub.
Before now, I do my lip scrub during the holidays because of the honey, sugar and yes, the beauty of being at home. That's BTW.
All you need for this lip magic is honey and sugar - that's basically what I use and yes I do it in school now, can't leave my lips all cracked and unattractive.

What you need : honey, sugar, a small container, a clean small towel.

Steps

  • Just mix the honey with sugar to make a paste in the small container . 
  • Rub it smoothly on your lips. 
  • Clean your lips smoothly with the small towel. 
  • And you're done. 
It's almost two weeks since I started my lip scrub and my lips are true vision.
Also check Here for LolaOj's lip scrub tutorial.

Do share your thoughts. Thanks. And stayy blessed.

So much magic in the world, all we have to do is find them and use them



Comments

Popular Posts