SOME OF THE BEST CROP TOPS EVER ¦ FRIDAY SALES

Hi guys!

Is it just me or May's kinda fast. I've lost track of dates and that's how bad it has gotten for me. But in the midst of my melancholious story, I'm so excited to be an ambassador of PoppyApparel, like very excited. Don't know what the future holds for the brand and I, but it's something, yeah real thang!

Okay, today I've got some of the best crop tops y'all have ever seen. Like yeah, and it's very affordable, and the super-duper good thing is it's free shipping worldwide plus you get a discount, yeah discount, using my discount code "FayXpoze17". You really don't want to miss this, trust me.

  • The Ice Cream Korean Crop Top - This is so chicy and yeah, my opinion, love it. 10% discount using my discount code "FayXpoze17" so click click and own it. 
  • The Sexy Silk Crop Top - It's been hot hot lately and this would look so good on you, yes you, for an outing. Yes, also a 10% discount, just use my discount code. You already know what it is. 

  • The Beige Lace Elegant Crop Top - Yes, this is classy. For a night out : dinner, club, etc... It has this aura. Oh, it's lace. Definitely have an aura. 

  • The Ynez Crop Top - This one is a sexy beauty. It speaks for itself. It's a cut-out crop top and it would work a lot of magic on your body. 
  • The Anchor Crop Top - Simple detail but lovely. It's a must have for a chicy look. 

  • The Lace Stacy Crop Top - This one looks similar to something I have but mine's not lace. It's obviously beautiful. I picture me on this in a beach. It's almost summer so click click and own it. 

  • The Villette Crop Top - You know that saying - "save the best for last". Yeah, this is my best, don't know about you and it's lace detail is gorgeous. It's true vision. 


All the listed items and many other crop tops not listed here can be gotten here and remember there's a 10% discount when you use my discount code, yeah, FayXpoze17. So shop shop shop! And after purchase, do tag @fayxpoze and @poppyapparelshop (instagram) to be featured.

A fan of crop tops? Which among these is(are) your favorite(s). Your comments would be welcomed. Thanks.

Enjoy your weekend and stay blessed. 

Comments

Popular Posts