SPENDING WISELY WHILE ON A SCHOOL TRIP

Currently on a trip, not "the vacation" kind, it's a field trip which is a compulsory course. Yeah, I'm a student. That's BTW



TIPS ON HOW TO SPEND WISELY WHILE ON A TRIP
  • Make a list : Yes, I know how you feel about this, I've been there, trust me. 


Making a list can seem too serious and all that but hey it sure saves one from spending unnecessarily

  • Be prepared  : Know where you're going to and how the place is. Can you get breakfast? How far is the place within, from street to street or wherever you'ld be doing your field work? This helps you in bringing breakfast (like I brought miloflakes and milk) and other energetic drinks you won't find on the way during your field work. It's a bushy area, rocks and all that (in my case), so come prepared. Bring stationeries, toiletries, so you don't get to spend too much. Things get expensive for strangers.
    That's majorly how I get to spend less and it's  working for me.

What else can one do to spend wisely during a school field trip aside these? Your comments would be welcomed. 

Don't forget to follow @fayxpoze on facebook, instagram and twitter to see how my field work's going.  Stay blessed. 

Comments

Popular Posts