A BIT OF MY LIFE IN MARCH AND APRIL 2017

Hey there! This is a lifestyle post on what I've been up to this past month and this month as well.
*Just to follow up *

WARDROBE PLUS : Added some new stuffs to my wardrobe. I made a list. Yep. No more random shopping.
The two floral tops, the rubber sandals (for the rain 😉), the joggers (bought it basically for my field work) and the jean skirt are thrift items, and I bought the black t-shirt and the vintage scarf from @couture_et_vogue , they have great stuffs but I love the t-shirts, so many writings on them that you would love. Lastly, got the fishnet stockings from @miskayboutique  
                    

BLOG : Close to end of March 2017, I met with a photographer @flashworldphotography in Delta State and that was the first step in building the blog up and that worked well.



HAIRSTYLE : Yes, made my favorite braid, scanty braid- incase you missed the post about it, you can read it Here
Made it for my field work, which was postponed till after Easter. Made another tho 👇

There's a post about this outfit Here 

EASTER : Got myself a tailored dress for Easter, you can read about that Here

FIELD WORK : Yes, if you follow @fayxpoze on instagram, facebook and twitter, you should know how that went. Couldn't save some pictures for this post but probably will next year.

HAIRSTYLE : Want to write about my next hairstyle, what do you think?

Don't forget to follow @fayxpoze on facebook, instagram, and twitter. Stay blessed. 

Comments

Popular Posts