GET YOUR SWIMMING MOOD ACTIVATED WITH AFRICAN PRINTS SWIMSUIT

It's amazing how African prints are evolving- like I won't have thought of ankara swimsuits but to be honest, it is a great concept.

Gone are those days when I did not fancy ankara at all. The worst part is being forced to wear it to church. My view was that it was meant for older people- I am pretty sure I am not alone on this one but for the past few years, I have seen the light. We even have Kente and Danshiki and others that are yet to be discovered.

I searched for designers working on this great concept and got five, not much really but I am sure you might find more.

AMIRA  

 

AYAMORRISON 

CHRISTIAN BOUCAUD



NAKIMULI




OFUURE 

 Visit Fayxpoze on Facebook or @fayxpoze on Instagram for more ankara prints swimsuit. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts