HOW ABOUT PRINTED COLLARS BY KAELA KAY

  Dunno about you but this week seems pretty slow making me feel like there's 365days before September *sighs*
   Ok ok ok ok ok *in Kanye's voice* hehehe...  I want to tell you guys about my new found love *drum rolls* ... PRINTED COLLARS!! 
    
   Printed collar is a design from Kaela Kay Collections by Catherine Addai. Marvelous designs she got I must say but her collar prints got me. I have a thing for necks, lol, i'm not a vampire ooo. Talking about accessories on the neck, be it collars or necklaces, I just love the neck thing. 
     Kaela Kay is a forward thinking clothing line set to transform prints into modern designs for the classy woman. A whole a lot transformation she has on collars tho.  
   
Natalie rocking the printed collar

@tiffanialexises rocking kaela kay's printed collar

A bride and her braidmaids slaying in for-ma-tion in their print collar

                               Available at Zuvaa market . A global market place for African design.

                                                         The collar, you love?

Comments

Popular Posts