A CHAT WITH THE 21YEARS OLD GRADUATE AND CEO OF CUTE ROCK MODELLING AGENCY- Mr JEFF CHUKWUMA EJIME ONYEMEKIHIA

   Jeff Chukwuma Ejime Onyemekihia is the founder of CUTE ROCK. Cute Rock, established on the 21st of January 2015, is an entertainment company into modelling,magazine productions, fashion hot-spot,etc... This company has an outstanding reputation based on integrity and superior results. It is a licensed agency under Corporate Affairs Commission Abuja with Registration No DE31829, located in Delta State but will be having a head branch in Lagos State soonest
   Cute Rock incorporates people's character and talents giving them platforms to showcase their creativity. It was set up as an avenue to unite Nigerian models and bring together a group of talented young adults to seek and pursue goals of similar nature to the organization. It's mission is to manage your entire project from start to finish whether you are in search for models, makeup artists, photographers, stylists, graphic designs,etc...
   Cute Rock represents both models and talents with divisions in Fashion Print, Plus size, Runway, Lifestyle, Promotions, Showroom, Fitness and TV Commercials. Cute Rock sets standards that will enhance models conduct and training with a focus on improved healthy living and personality. Cute Rock classes curriculum prepares young minds to enter the world of modelling with self-confidence, poise, style.
   The training Cute Rock offers is the key to success in the modelling industry as well as in our everyday life.

JEFF CHUKWUMA EJIME ONYEMEKIHIA

 The Chat With Jeff

FayXpoze: So 21years, wow... Quite young I must say. Don't you find it challenging, I mean, school and the agency, how did you cope?
Jeff: It was a little bit challenging when I was in school, for it all started in my third year at Delta State University Abraka, but I learnt how to work with my timetable.

FayXpoze: Very diligent of you. Okay. Do your parents support this?
Jeff: Sure. They know about Cute Rock and haven't discouraged me so far. It was actually my dad that introduced me to a lawyer when I was seeking for registration.

FayXpoze: That's great. So why not music or dance, why a modelling agency, why Cute Rock?
Jeff: Well... I used to be a dancer way-back in secondary school. I have been to several contests. The likes of Maltina Dance All Season 3&4, Peak Talent Hunt... So dancing was something I was into till I did my first modelling contest online, I then realised what I really want to go into fully.
   Modelling gives joy and it's fun, but the problem I had was height, still have the problem though. I decided to build a home for models. I mean, if I don't have height, I can create it. And since the models are cute, you rock your cuteness, that's how the name came about. Cute Rock.

FayXpoze: Interesting. Sometimes do you feel like things are not really going well and you want to quit?
Jeff: Yes. Especially when you are young and have little or no sponsors. Every entrepreneur face challenges. I have indeed thought of quitting but then I have lovely brothers who support me, and a strong team that believes in what we do and what we will achieve in the future.


FayXpoze: Hmmmm... Nice. Do you intend to have Cute Rock as a main career or just a second option?
Jeff: Cute Rock is me. Cute Rock is my family. So definitely, I stick with family. Any job I get will be a means to make "this family" known worldwide

FayXpoze: Okay. I know you are a Christian and ears hear that gay and lesbian practices are high in modelling agencies. So if you ever have that kind of situation in your agency, how will you deal with it?
Jeff: Truth be told, I have never worked with any of them. But in case I have such a situation, the agency's rules and regulations will deal with it.

FayXpoze: Okay. Noted. Who are your greatest supporters so far?
Jeff: Talking about supporters... My Family, mostly my elder brother (Maxwell Onyemekihia), my twin brother (Jerry Onyemekihia). My Assistant Manager (Jean Daniel), Scout Manager (William Dabor), Mudee Peter Creation (Mudee Peters) and those working with us now. Yes, they are my supporters and they really believe in success. We are hoping for supporters though, financial support to be  precise.

FayXpoze: Good. Very good. So, what's your advice to upcoming models and entrepreneurs?
Jeff: I live with the saying that says, "Ideas load the gun while instinct pulls the trigger". So my advice is "'Be simple, be respectful, be creative and trust the God you serve, for he's not sleeping, no matter the challenges you are facing and the delay in success.

FayXpoze: Wow. This is great. Thanks.
Jeff: You are welcome.

 So, there you have it. I hope you got something positive out of this, because I did.
His fashion sense spells simplicity. 

More photos of the young CEO
 Email:cuterockenterprise@gmail.com
Facebook:CuteRock
Instagram: @cuterockmodelsnigeria
Whatsapp: 08089618460, 08136433236

Don't forget to give a feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @FayXpoze 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts